Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wild Wild West! – Reading Game

Link Here

Saddle up your horses, we’re going for a ride!

This was a cute game, meant for the yung’uns.  You are a little sheriff, and you have to find the outlaws and lasso them into submission!  Except there’s a trick.  The outlaws say the DEFINITION of their name, instead of their name and you have to puzzle it out!  The game is simple, and fun using only the left and right arrow keys (to move) and the spacebar (to lasso).

Egypt0013

I skimmed over the instructions the first time and was a bit confused about them.  Even after I read through them a second time a bit slower, I was still a bit confused, but I definitely got the hang of it once I started playing.

Egypt001

Yaarg… There be my villan!  His name be “Vacate”.  I be catchin’ him soon.  Aarrr….

Except for the part that this is a cowboy game.

Egypt0012

There I am on the top in the white cowboy hat.  Below me are the bad guys, and I have to find the one called “Vacate”.

 

Egypt0014

 

Catching a villan with my lasso!  PS: Is it Lass-ooo or Lass-oh?

 

 

Egypt0015

Look!  I caught him!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

WILD WILD WEST GAME – LINK HERE

Recommended Age: Grades 2-4

Difficulty Level:

Two

Fun Factor:

Deux

 

Miss B

No comments:

Post a Comment