Monday, October 26, 2009

Design a Cell Phone

LINK HERE
This was a really fun game.  But REALLY hard.  While I am writing this, I am STILL trying to win the game.  Maybe you will be smarter than me… but I just can’t seem to accomplish very much in this game.  Please tell me if you do make it bigger!  I’m kind of frustrated.


cell 
Ahh… the homepage… so unsuspecting. Of what to come.






cell phone four
Step One: Research.  You’re given all the information you’ll need regarding what the consumer wants including graphs and personal testimonies.

cell phone game 


See!  A graph!





cell phone three
The design bit.  This part was fun.  Lots of fun





cell phone two
You also get to talk to testers about your product before moving into production!






Cell phone five
See. I’m really awful at this.  I didn’t reach the goal at ALL.


 CELL PHONE GAME – LINK HERE
Recommended Age: Grades 8 through 10
Difficulty Level:
Four
Fun Factor
Un

  • Fun Factor level is based on the frustration that occurred when I couldn’t seem to make ANYONE happy.

Miss B

No comments:

Post a Comment