Thursday, October 29, 2009

Expedition Africa

Link Here

Reminisant of the “Choose Your Own Adventure” series, this game is super fun and every time you play it it’s going to be different!Egypt001

Game play!  The rules of the game are that you roll the dice (leaving it up to chance!) and picking which dice you want to keep.  Kind of like Yatzee.  You can keep your weapons, get a new porter, more food, or medicine or you can move however many kilometres (miles?  I don’t remember..)

Egypt002

A screenshot of the game board.  Look at all the miles I’m chocking up!  Look at the porters and food! Look at the lack of medicine.  I’m pretty sure the next roll I lost three porters and the roll after that I was down to one crate of food.  This is a high stake game.  Most definitely a high stake game.

Egypt003

Look at my roll!  So very artsy!  So very precarious.  Only 30 miles (kilometres?) and four crates of food (which as you can see I DESPERATELY NEEDED).  But don’t worry, I still had two more rolls.

Egypt004

This is the choose your own adventure part.  Depending on the resources you’ve collected when you hit different checkpoints you get to chose how you’re going to pick your next step!  Every game is different!

Egypt005

Ahh… the end of the game.  I made it to the Mpanda Foothills!  Safe and sound and I only lost … how many porters?

EXPEDITION AFRICA – LINK HERE

Recommended Age: Grade Six and above

Difficulty Level:

One

Fun Factor:

Trois

With Love

Miss B

No comments:

Post a Comment