Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mr Morton – School House Rock

I LOVE School House Rock.  There’s even a musical about School House Rock!  Click here to see what it’s about.

 

Really cute.  I want the Math Wiz to do it one day.  Or maybe when I become a teacher I’ll do it.  Because even though I have this hunka-hunka-burnin’ love for History, I have a relatively strong background in (my brother says that I am the definition of) theatre.  I will end up doing it eventualy.  Quite possibly.  It’s actually inevitable.

Anyway, here’s an equally cute song about subjects and predicates.  It reminds me of my friend’s music (he’s a composer.  And pretty good too!  Click here.

Lovely Lovely Lovely.

Anyway, after a good chunk of unsolicited advertizing.  Here is Mr. Morton.

Such a sweet man!  And such a good message too.  Feminism for the win!

Miss B

No comments:

Post a Comment