Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Food, Glorious Food!

Oh no!  Miss B’s game was taken down off the internet!  Click here to read her shocking discovery.  Read on to hear about how much fun Miss B had. 

Miss B. does not have a green thumb.  Miss B. doesn’t even have a black thumb.   She has more like a black stare.  Or a black presence.  Either way, plants die when Miss B. is around.

But not here!  Miss B. is a gardening FIEND!

My Patch

You do need to sign up for this site, but it’s so cute and it’s something all your own

Miss B. finds Picture Three to be the most appropriate to her outward appearance.  She also does not want e-mails.  How convenient! 

My Patch 2

Look at the cute plants I’m growing!  This site is dedicated to letting kid’s realize where their food comes from and the responsibility that comes from growing your own foods.

My Patch 3

You have to water your plants so that they grow.  They actually take approximately the same amount of time to grow as real vegetables!  In 42 days, if I don’t virtually kill them…

My Patch 4

Watering my pumpkin seeds…. unlike real life they talk to you and tell you when they’re angry or need more, or if you’re doing the right thing.  Unlike real life where you never know until they a) don’t sprout or b) turn brown.

This is a good, cute game, but it’s definitely something that takes time.  It’d be good for homeschooler’s curriculum or kindergarten.  There will be more updates as I grow things.

But with my luck, they probably won’t grow…

 

FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD – LINK HERE

Recommended Age: Kindergarten to Grade 3

Difficulty Level:

One 

Fun Factor:

Trois

 

Updates later!

Miss B

No comments:

Post a Comment